Emerald Rewards Card Policies
- You must be 18 years or older to receive a card. Proof of identification, including picture ID, is required with registration and when redeeming points
- Points and benefits are non-transferable. Card use is limited to the individual to who it is issued.
- To receive points, you must present your Emerald Rewards Card to a mutuel teller or insert it into a self-automated machine prior to placing your wager.
- Points are credited only for wagers made at Emerald Downs and at participating off-track betting sites.
- Emerald Downs employees are not eligible to receive credits.
- Emerald Downs is not responsible for the misuse of lost or stolen Emerald Rewards Cards. Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to any Customer Service Center.
- Emerald Downs reserves the right to modify Emerald Rewards Card policies at any time.
- All information regarding an Emerald Rewards Card bearer is confidential and not available to any outside source.
- Emerald Rewards Cards remain the property of Emerald Downs and must be surrendered upon demand.
For more information on the Emerald Rewards program call Customer Service at 253-288-7711 or toll-free at 1-888-931-8400.
Show your Emerald Rewards card in The Gift Horse and receive a 10% discount on purchases.
Become a fan of Emerald Downs on Facebook today and gain even more special offers. Plus you can view videos, photos, and updates from the track. Click here to become a fan.